This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.mracouture.com.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
• We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
• We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
• We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contact us.
• We will not share, rent, or sell your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
• Under certain circumstances, the disclosure of your personal information without prior notice to you may be required by law or court order or requested by governmental authorities, for example in connection with law enforcement activities or in response to a subpoena.
Your Access To and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. If you have submitted personal information to us and would like to review, amend, or delete it, please contact us via the email address or phone number listed on our website.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to
fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.