Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
• All of our Costumes can start as low as $100 and go up from there. Keep in mind the more design lines, pieces, and types of fabric will result in higher pricing.
• We offer up to 3 sketches per program FREE of charge, with the understanding that sketches sent to you by M.Ra Couture are Copyright and owned by M.Ra Couture and are intended to be used by M.Ra Couture Exclusively.
• M.Ra Couture works on a first come, first serve basis. All orders require a deposit of at l50% or a valid purchase order (PO) to be put in line. Once put in line then we can determine start time and delivery time. Final payment is due on delivery, pick up, or shipping of costumes.
• POs, checks, money orders, and cashiers checks are accepted forms of payment.
• M.Ra Coutureʼs Online Catalog offers costumes that are designed and ready for ordering. They are not “in stock” just pre-designed. You may order the costume as it appears or alterations to a line, sleeves, arm bands, skirt, neck line, color,
back, or fabric can be made. (Additional fees may apply.)
• We reserve the right to refuse to service to anyone.
• We will not construct a costume that we feel is inappropriate and/or not to ourstandards.
• Purchase Orders are accepted from Colleges, High Schools, Middle Schools, and Elementary schools only. POʼs are not accepted from booster clubs. We must have your numbered, totaled (including S&H), and signed PO in hand
before we can process your order. POs must state: 'Purchases are not returnable.' POs are payable immediately upon receipt of merchandise. POs must be paid by the issuing party.
• Orders received by mail or fax without a deposit cannot be processed.
• All prices and terms are subject to change.
In order to begin construction on a costume, you first must finalize an M.Ra Couture Costume Design. After finalizing a design, measurements are needed (please download our measuring chart and measuring instructions) and fabric will be selected.
Once these steps are completed construction can begin.
Once we have a finalized design and quantity, we will provide you with an invoice. You will also receive a final invoice when your costumes are complete with your remaining balance. Please retain a copy of your original invoices for your records. Invoices will
include quantity order number, price including tax, and description of items.
Production times vary depending on if you are ordering from our Online Catalog or an original Custom Couture Design. We operate on a first come, first serve basis. This means that you will not be put on our list until we have received a deposit of 50% or full payment. Once put on the list we can determine the start and delivery time line.
Shipping & Handling
Shipping dates given are approximate. All orders must be paid in full before shipping. Regular shipping rates apply and will be included in your final invoice. Expedited shipping is available at an additional charge. You will be sent tracking information
when your order is shipped upon request.
Shipping charges may differ and will be calculated at the time of checkout.
If your order is complete and full payment has not been received we will attempt to contact you before shipping. Orders with PO terms are shipped only when complete. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of merchandise.
California sales tax of 9.00% applies to all orders.
Exchanges and Cancellations
All items are made to order and non-returnable. Once construction has begun on a design alterations cannot be made and the ordering group is responsible for the full amount. Once received the 50% deposit is non-refundable. However, under certain
circumstances a 1 year company credit may be offered.
There is a $39.00 charge for checks returned unpaid by your bank. Returned checks must be replaced with a certified check or money order. A new shipping date will be assigned as of the date replacement funds are received.
Availability and pricing for all of our products is subject to change.